Friday, July 8, 2011

The Big Day - June 5th, 2011


This was one of the monthly kit from "Memory Workshop" for the month of June. The paper is called "Life Documented" by Simple Stories, & I fell in love with this company!

Have I told you that each month, when I receive my kit, Memory Workshop provides a newsletter that contains a couple sample layouts? Well this L/O was inspired by one of those sketches! It made me scrap a bit out of my comfort zone... especially the small block letter in the title... as well as the "Banner" above the title.

In the kit there was this page of stickers that contained lots of these small letters. Usually I don't use these, but I decided to give it a try with this layout. As for the "Banner"... this seems to be the in thing to do on your L/Os but I don't really care for them... so why did I add one on this page... I needed something to fill in that corner & again they were stickers that I normally just wouldn't use... :-)

Oh & for those of you who know how I scrapbook, you will be surprised to hear that I didn't use my ruler to line everything up just right... I eyeballed a lot of it!!! Including the title!! ;-)

All in all, I think it turned out pretty good!

Till next time... Happy Scrapping!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment