Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday!

In one of my 1st posts, I said that cards are something that I have just started doing. Well, I've found a very easy card design that I just love and here's a Birthday Card I made this afternoon...


This card is called a "Center Step Card" and the instructions/tutorial can be found at "Splitcoaststampers". Trust me, it might look like a difficult card to make but it's not!! ;-) Your imagination is the only thing holding you back when you make this card!!


Normally I would have put the paper through my printer in order to print the message on the front of the card, but I've been having trouble locating ink for my new printer... so I thought that I would use some of the sticker letters from my stash!!

When I first spelt out "Happy Birthday!" it was too long for the card, so I staggered them in order to get them all in & I think it turned out pretty well!! :-)


I hope that you have a great rest of your weekend!

Till next time... Happy Scrapping!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment