Sunday, July 10, 2011

Prom Night - June 11th, 2011

Sorry I didn't finish this post last night but as I was writing it, I realized that I wanted to add one more pic & when I took the extra pic, it was just too dark outside & I didn't like the way the pic turned out... even with using the flash & all the lights in the room on!! ;-) So with the morning light, I was able to get the pic... hope you enjoy it!...

What another exciting day this was! Everyone was all dressed up... looking their very best! It was amazing to see all the fancy dresses the Girls wore... And of course all the Guys looked sharp in their suits!!

Normally pics are taken in the gardens located at Royal Roads University, but as there was a private function going on there this year,  B & his friends (as well as many other Grads!) all met up at a Art Gallery down by the Lagoon! So glad the weather was nice for them, especially being that close to the ocean!!


If this L/O looks a little familiar, I'm not surprised as it is the same basic L/O as the last post entitled "A Very Proud Moment" ... except the pages are reversed!! ;-) I also have 3 pics on the right hand page where as on the other L/O, I only had 1 5x7 larger pic in that same area! Oh & I have that large "banner" over the group of 4 pics on the left hand page of this L/O.

Isn't it cool how a few changed can give your L/O a completely different look & feel!! :-)


I also went out of my comfort zone again with this L/O by adding those 5 stickers located on the left page. As I recently mentioned, I am trying to use up as much of those sticker pages as possible. I buy those pages (or they come in a kit) but only 1 or 2 stickers gets used... well the 2 pages of stickers that came with this kit are slowly getting used!!! Yet I am still surprised at how many more I still have to use!!

Anyway, instead of journalling, I filled up this area with these sayings, making sure to use an odd number of them! I think it filled up the area nicely! :-)

So once again this paper is from the monthly kit from "Memory Workshop" for the month of June & is called "Life Documented" by Simple Stories.... & the L/O was inspired from one of the sketches that was in the newsletter that came with the June Kit.

I know... As much as I love this company, you are probably getting tired of seeing it, so I will try & use something different for my next L/O!! (But expect to see them again real soon!! ;-) )

Till next time... Happy Scrapping!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment