Thursday, October 13, 2011

Coos Bay

I decided to take a basic layout, using the same colours scheme but change it around a bit so that you can see how much of a difference it can make!

I actually did these layouts a couple of years ago... This first layout I started on October 5th, 2007 but I didn't add the pictures until July 26, 2008...


This second layout was was started July 27th, 2008 & finished August 9th, 2008!


You are probably asking yourself - How can I be so sure of these dates? Well years ago, I decided to write this information of the back of every layout I ever do.

There are a number of reasons as to why I started it... I guess the main reason is because I can see how my scrapbooking skills have changed over the years.

I often start a layout, or at least get the general style of the layout done, I just don't have pictures to put on the page right away. :-)

FYI - if you look closely at the second layout, you will notice that the arrow located on the left hand page is one I made. I only had the one - which I used on the 1st page, so I had to make a second one. I traced out the shape using the original arrow & just added some white rub-on designs to it!! I thought it worked out pretty well don't you!!

Hope you enjoyed all the ideas I provided in this post. Who knows, maybe you will give them try as well!!

Until next time... Happy Scrapping!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment