Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cozumel

Have you ever had one of those pieces of paper that is sculpted around the edge but you just aren't sure how to use it... Your worried that once you cut it, you won't be happy with the way it looks so it just sits there in our stash of paper...!

Well as you can see from the following layout, I finally took this one out of my stash & created this layout... & I think that this worked out quite well! :-)


One of the things I liked about this paper is the lines on the sheet. I've never been big on journalling, as I don't really like my hand writing but I've been trying to get better at doing it on my layouts! As you can see with this layout I was able to journal directly onto the bottom half of the page.

Gotta run... so till next time... Happy Scrapping!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment