Monday, October 10, 2011

Summer Heat Wave


A number of months ago, I won 2 tickets to go Whale Watching! We had to go before the end of October and with school just around the corner & honestly, who wants to go whale watching late September/October when it's cold & rainy... Not US!!  As Monday, August 29th was my flex day, Bruce & I finally went! Even though it was a nice sunny day, the water was rough & we were only able to find 1 whale... & lots of Sea Lions.

The paper I used in this layout is called "Beach Bum" by "Fancy Pants".

I realize that the car with all the surf boards on the right hand side don't really go with the "theme" of the page however, they do kinda go with the thin stripe piece of paper on the left side of the page! So it just ties everything together! Plus it fills in the space where nothing else did!! :-)

Till next time... Happy Scrapping!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment