Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Scraplifted... Snow King

WoW... I thought that I had posted this layout a month ago... one problem, I hadn't added the pic of the layout, so now that it's been added.... Enjoy!! :-)

I had a stack of scrapbook magazines that I hadn't looked at yet... 4 actually. So Remembrance Day weekend, I finally took the time to look through 2 of them! Even found a couple of ideas I hope to try out real soon!

Anyways, you have probably noticed, I usually do 2 page layouts, but most of the layouts... ok about half of the layouts in the magazines are single pages. So I though why not give it a try . I came across a real simple 1 page layout on page 91 of the December 2011 Scrapbooks etc. Magazine that someone had already scraplifted. Here's my version of the layout...


The paper I used is Frost Signature Christmas collection from My Mind's Eye.

I accidentally cut one of the pics a tad bit smaller than I should have, so I just matted that one which makes it stand out just a bit more than the others.

I'm working on another layout, so till next time...

Happy Scrapping!! :-)

Oh 1 last thing... I'm still into inking everything as you can see from this layout, even the cardstock base has been inked!

0 comments:

Post a Comment