Monday, January 2, 2012

1 of 4...

I know, it's been quite a while since my last post! That's what happens at this time of the year, we get busy with all the preparation that we have to do for Christmas! Theres setting up the tree, decorating the house, preparing food, entertaining... the list just never seems to end! :-)

Even though I don't have my pictures back yet, I thought that I would share the layout that I have been working on these past couple of days... The paper that I have used for this layout is from Echo Park's new "Winter Park" Collection.


One of the quickest ways I have found to get a number of pages completed, is by taking a basic layout like this on and either changing the measurements, sizes of the pictures or even reverse it as I did here, or turn the layout upside down like I did here or even here!!! :-) As you can see, every time you change the direction of the layout, you get a whole new different feel to the page!!

So next time your "creative juices" just aren't flowing, give this a try & see how many pages you can get done!! :-)

Oh ya - as for a title, once I have my pics, the title will go above the far right hand pic. As for journaling, I will probably add a matching journaling card somewhere on the page!

If you didn't clicked on the links above, click here to go to the next page....

0 comments:

Post a Comment