Monday, January 2, 2012

4 of 4... Silly, Chilly, Days

This was the last of the 4 layouts that I worked on & it's also the one I spent the most time on, as I wanted it to be different than all the rest!! I just wasn't sure how I was going to do that. For this layout, I took the 1st layout & flipped it upside down! Hope you like the way it turned out!!

And incase you hadn't already guessed, I used the Echo Park's new "Winter Park" Collection again!! :-)


As you have seen with all these pages, I don't have my Christmas / Winter pics yet... so when I make layouts without pics, I have a set of white paper cutouts in different sizes that I use to plan the layout! So as I was playing around with the group of 4 "pics" on the right hand page, trying to decide on the sizes, I happen to leave a space in the middle... I though that it was a nice change from the 4 square pics that I was originally trying to figure out. This space allowed me to add a pop-dot or some sort of embellishment! (I don't plan on sticking with the snowflake that is currently there, I won't decide on what I'll add until I add my pics... I just didn't want to leave it bare!)

Also because I wanted the bottom of the pics to all line up, I had to be "creative" with my picture sizes, hence the 2 7/8 x 5 or the 2 3/8 x 5!!

When I remove the fake "pics", I write the measurements down (as seen below), so that when I'm ready to add the pics, I can cut them to the correct size! It will save a ton of time when I get my pics!! :-)


You will also notice that instead of the title "Snow" that is on the bingo card, I used the words found on the ribbon that runs across the bottom of the page - Silly, Chilly, Days!!

Oh 1 last thing... when I add the bottom right hand pic, I will round the corner... so 3 of the 4 corners will be rounded... I didn't want to round the "Snow" bingo card.

Thanks for following this set of 4 layouts! Hope you enjoyed it!!

Till next time... Happy Scrapping!! :-)

PS : If you missed page # 1, click here... page # 2, click here or page # 3, click here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment