Saturday, January 28, 2012

Run Jump Play





This is my baby girl... Cassie! Don't you just love the larger picture on the right hand side... What timing!! :-) I just had to use that as my main picture!

She's our 1st Golden Retriever. Her & I have spent many hours walking/hiking. We haven't done nearly as much walking over the past little while as we normally like too, but with all this rain we've been getting, who really wants to go walking in the back country and get all muddy... (That's what Quading if for!!!)

For this layout, I used Crate Paper's Brook Collection & would you believe I started this layout back on June 4th, 2010 when I was at a Scrapbooking Retreat that Scrapbook Parade hosted!! I pretty much had the layout all done, I just needed to do something with some of the pictures!

As you can see from the following pic, I used a bunch of brads to create a circle around a close up picture of Cassie. Because of the scalloped edge, I just didn't like the way it looked, it seemed to blend into the layout instead of popping, so I finally decided to add a circle just a little bit bigger than the picture. This just made the picture stand out a bit more. Also by creating the circle of brads, your eye naturally is drawn to that picture!


I did a similar layout of Cassie when she was younger & that time I used heart brads, with the bottom of the hearts towards the picture! I should pull that layout out sometime & post it for you as well!

I also used pop-dots, to add dimension, on the small squares across the bottom of the page that made up the title.

Once again I thank you for stopping by!

Till next time... Happy Scrapping!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment