Saturday, August 24, 2013

Thought of you today... & Smiled!

WoW... where has the summer gone. Only 1 and a half weeks until I'm back at school and I haven't posted nearly as much as I had planned too... so I thought that I should get at least one more post in before the summer is over!

I love buying scrapbook kits... you could say that I'm addicted. Trust me - it's not like I don't have enough scrapbooking supplies, but there is just something about receiving that pizza box in the mail filled with all those new embellishments and paper... oh and all of the new ideas that are in the newsletters that are included!  You gotta love it!!

Well the idea for these cards came from one of those kits! (FYI - if you haven't heard, Scrapbook & Cards has started making these awesome kits called "Crop & Create Delivered - Creativity at your Door"!)

I know, enough chit chat already, just show the card!! Well here it is...!


When it arrives in the mail, it will be flat but once you open it to read the personal message inside, you also see the rest of the message...


This is the way you would display the card... and here is a side view...



Don't you just love it!!

The paper that I used was from Bo Bunny's "Hello Sunshine" line.

If you would like to know how to create one of these cards yourself, just leave me a message & I will send you the instructions! If I have enough people interested, I may just have to write another post!! :-)

Till next time... Happy Scrapping!! :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment